Writing to Julia Donaldson (Y3 Authors and Letters Unit)

TES English - Forum

Join hundreds of English teachers in the TES English group. Find lesson ideas and inspiration, share best practice and get your questions answered by your peers. This is also the place to go to debate the latest issues in English teaching.

Members 7414 Total Posts 44702

Writing to Julia Donaldson (Y3 Authors and Letters Unit)

Hi everyone I am currently working on the Authors and Letters unit in literacy with Year 3 and we've been looking at Julia Donaldson books. As part of the letter-writing, I'd love for my children to write to Julia Donaldson and ask her some questions etc - I've seen school websites where Julia has replied to such letters in the recent past, but I'm struggling to find out what address to use in order to post the letters! Does anybody have any idea how I can find out or even have an address at all? I know she lives in Bearsden in East Dunbartonshire but that's as narrowed down as I've got!! Thanks in advance for any help! SL
    Posted
    Please Log in or Join this group to replyReply
    Hi,I can see no one has replied but I was wondering if you have had any look finding an address or some way of contacting her as I'm just about to start this block and I've also decided to look at her. K x
    Posted

I think the best way of contacting a writer is via her publisher, which in this case seems to be Pan Macmillan.

Posted