AQA MEST 3 Section B Exemplar Response

TES Media studies - Forum

The TES Media Studies group is a great source of lesson ideas and inspiration and is the place to share best practice and get your questions answered by peers. This is also where you go to debate the latest issues in the teaching of media studies.

Members 1152 Total Posts 3222

AQA MEST 3 Section B Exemplar Response

I am struggling to find any example responses for the Section B part of the AQA MEST 3 A2 exam. Does anyone have any from their school or know where I can find some? I have plenty for Section A.

Thanks! :-)

Posted
    Please Log in or Join this group to replyReply

Go to AQA Media A level; Key Materials; Teacher Support; MEST 3 and there are three exemplars of section A and B (typed).  Grade A exemplar - gives summary at end, including which level placed in for each answer; Grade C exemplar -  gives summary at beginning, but doesn't say which level, just says is overall a C-grade answer; Grade D exemplar - as the C-grade response.  These are answers to the June 2010 paper, so best read in conjunction with the Examiner Report for the exam.  A bit fiddly to pull all of the information together (esp. if you want the mark scheme as well) but worth the effort! 

Hope this helps.

Posted

Thank you so much for this!

Posted