L3 BTEC Applied Science Unit 20 Medical Physics

TES Science - Forum

Join hundreds of science teachers in the TES Science group. Find lesson ideas and inspiration, share best practice and get your questions answered by your peers. This is also the place to go to debate the latest issues in science teaching.

Members 4224 Total Posts 16056

L3 BTEC Applied Science Unit 20 Medical Physics

I am writing L3 resources and going full steam ahead on unit 11 and 22 (willing to share) however ground to a halt on unit 20, medical physics. Can anyone give me any useful sites/ pointers to help me with the brief?
    Posted
    Please Log in or Join this group to replyReply
    I've taught this unit for the last two years. There are some nice resources on the Institute of Physics website. The BTEC L3 books is ok and there are a few old Medical Physics books that are on the Edexcel reading list that you can purchase from Amazon market place. You are welcome to browse my Moodle course here: http://moodle.coleggwent.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=2326 Helen
    Posted

Hi, I too am writing schemes of work for unit 20 and was brought to this post. I tried to look at the Moodle course but it didn't allow me to look. I was just wondering if there is a link that you wouldn't mind me using to gain some ideas. Thanks

Posted